Search RoHo Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Meal No. 1539: One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables

On this stormy Monday evening, it was such a pleasure to enjoy a visit from friend and fraternity brother Walt Boyle. I reckon it had been about 20 years since I'd last seen this outstanding fellow, and it was a fantastic night of catching up. And, frankly, I confess to happily soaking up the inspiring vibes that he puts out.


In an effort to put a decent dinner on the table while maximizing all of the talk time, I turned to the one-pan pork tenderloin meal that made its first appearance here back in the fall. It seemed to hit the spot reasonably well. I think I'm overcoming the outdated notion that roasted whole pork cuts shouldn't still be a bit pink, especially since it was so darned tasty. The green beans and baby Yukons were also nice, boosted by the garlic-chive butter pats on top.

And there was even a bit of peach Nehi ice cream to finish us out at meal's end. What's not to love about that?



"One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes," by Christie Morrison. In Cook's Country, October/November 2015, p. 27.

No comments: