Search RoHo Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

Cookies for a Project CRISS Training

I am starting out my week with a very fine group of coaches and mentors here in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools. We are engaged in a Project CRISS training together, and they are responding really well to it.


For our second day of the training, I figured I'd take them a batch of goodies, and the choice for that was white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, which I made this evening. My sample from the first ones to come out of the oven led me to believe I might have overcooked them...they were a little dry. But the rest were more on target, thanks to a reduced cooking time adjustment.



"Premier White Chocolate and Macadamia Pieces Cookies," from Hershey's Mauna Loa. Found online at http://www.maunaloa.com/recipes/cookies.asp.

No comments: