Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Meal No. 1437: Fajita-Seasoned Chicken Quesadillas

Last Thursday, it was so nice evening of hanging out with the guests for dinner. It was my last day of working before the start of my Christmas vacation and I used the rainy day as an excuse not to go to the grocery store.


But I had some boneless skinless chicken thighs on hand, as well as some oversized flour tortillas and shredded queso cheese...so I looked up a fajita seasoning mix online and went with chicken quesadillas for our evening supper. Once again, I probably overstuffed it with diced chicken and caramelized onions, and didn't put enough cheese on each one, but I think we were all still happy with how they turned out.



Preparation and cooking based on "Quesadillas for a Crowd," by Morgan Bolling. In Cook's Country, August/September 2015, p. 18.

"Fajita Seasoning Mix," from ForTheMommas.com. Adapted from "Fajita Seasoning Mix Recipe" on Food.com.

No comments: