Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

French Yogurt Cake and Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream


For a recent dinner party, I made Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream, and a quick check of the blog showed that it had not made an appearance at the Roediger House in over three years. It's so good, and so easy, and it seemed to bring just the right end to the evening meal. (It's pictured above from the next night, when I paired it with the other dessert I made recently.)


Then, a day later, I was headed to the Milner Christmas party, and I did not want to arrive empty-handed. So I made another French yogurt cake that seemed to come out just right.



"Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream," by David Lebovitz. In The Perfect Scoop. Berkeley: Ten Speed Press (2007), p. 35.

"French Yogurt Cake," by Andrew Knowlton. In Bon Appétit, May 2012, p. 30.

No comments: