Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Meal No. 1381: Blackened Grilled Pork Chops


The Sunday night meal at the Roediger House felt like a long good-bye to summer. According to the forecast that was in place for the upcoming week, temps were going to take a noticeable dip and the beginning of autumn (today) was going to seem like the shutting of a door. I hate to see summer fade, and I dread the approach of winter. But I do love September for many reasons, and this month has certainly been a good one.

Well, all that's to say: I thought I ought to grill out last Sunday night, so I picked up pork chops, tossed some blackening spice on them, added stuffing and a pile of buttered corn, and I was more than happy with how it all turned out.



Guidance for grilling these pork chops based on "Molasses-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops," adapted by Nick Kindelsperger from Bobby Flay's Grill It! Found online at SeriousEats.com.

No comments: