Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Meal No. 1338: Italian Pork Braised in Milk


It's pretty rare that I use my crockpot the way those rascals were intended: to set a meal up to cook all day so that you can come home from work and serve it up. No, the way it almost always works for me is that I'm home all day but I can use the crockpot to free up cooking space for other dishes.

Yesterday was that exception, though, because a crew of us took in an evening movie and I still wanted to have dinner when we all got back to the house. Dinner was really tasty and served up about 15 minutes later than the usual mealtime here. That still left time for more pool playing last evening.



"Italian Pork Braised in Milk," from Cuisine: Celebrate the Seasons, Issue No. 2, February/March 2015, p. 24-26.

No comments: