Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Meal No. 1301: Lamb Meatloaf


It's been quite a stretch of time since the Tupelo Honey Cafe's recipe for lamb meatloaf showed up on the Roediger House dinner table, probably because it's so good and I'd therefore made it too often. I'm glad I brought it back for this evening's special Sunday dinner, along with the smashed sweet potatoes and my sister's recipe for layered green bean casserole.

Dessert was really top-notch, but that will be highlighted in a blog post later this week.



"Lamb and Multi-Mushroom Meat Loaf" (p. 150) and "Smashed Sweet Potatoes" (p. 128), in Tupelo Honey Cafe: Spirited Recipes from Asheville's New South Kitchen, by Elizabeth Sims with Chef Brian Sonoskus. Kansas City: Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC, 2011.

"Layered Green Bean Casserole," from my sister Allison in Rossville, Indiana.

No comments: