Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A House of Drawers Divided

I love my kitchen but one of the hugely annoying organizational frustrations has been the wide, wide drawers for my ridiculous accumulation of silverware, utensils, and gadgets. Store-bought dividers are only somewhat helpful and seldom match what I need. They also slide around no matter the method I've tried to use to stabilize them. So guess what I had the good guys of Clemmons Flooring LLC do while they were working on refinishing trim and baseboards:

I had to lay it all out so I could come up with a plan to guide them.

They had to track down the right cut and width of maple.
But it works great and looks great too.

Ready for filling in.

The OCD in me is mighty happy with this.

The drawer by the sink needed help, too...

...as did this gadget-rich drawer.


No comments: