Search RoHo Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Meal No. 1142: Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds

When I was finishing up my PhD program at the University of Virginia, and about to resume the life of an adult not living in a college dorm room, my mother started picking up recipe magazines to ease me into doing more cooking. One of those first ones was the Pillsbury Bake-Off issue from March 2001, with delicious-looking cheeseburger pizza rounds on the cover.


I've made several really good dishes and recipes from this little check-out aisle publication, but never the one from the cover, until this past Wednesday night. It was pretty good, actually, and not that hard.




"Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds," by Debra Kelly of Illinois, and a prize winner in the 2000 Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest. Published in the Bake-Off Contest Issue of Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks, March 2001 (Issue #241), p. 21.

No comments: