Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yet Another Damn Cat


When I drove in this afternoon from conducting a training in Greensboro, I saw that the Havahart® trap had been tripped again, with another troubling and troubled feral cat from the neighborhood in it. I got home early enough that I could toss Cyprus in the cab of the truck and haul this pitiful interloper up to the county animal shelter, without having to keep it overnight.

UPDATE: A day or so after this, I came home and spotted a new creature lurking behind the fence above the back wall, and all I got was this silhouetted shot of it: a ground hog. First one of those I've seen 'round here. As long as he's not eating up my landscaping, I think I might enjoy it if he frolics about.


1 comment:

hootowlkarma said...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?