Search RoHo Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Meal No. 994: Grilled Honey Butter Glazed Chicken Thighs


Another crew meal, which ended up just not having a whole lot of flavor from the extra goop I used to baste the chicken, but it was a good interruption to watching the final episodes of the first short season of Twin Peaks.


We approached 90F today here in Winston-Salem, but I still got outside for a second day of tackling the stump from the diseased cherry tree that I had cut down back in late winter. I'm an old man and, with this humidity, and it being the first days of spring yard work, I'm finding I can only last so long. Still, I was pleased to get the hole dug and the stump pulled up:




"Honey-Butter-Grilled Chicken Thighs with Parsley Sauce," by Daniel Bojorquez. In Food & Wine, June 2014, p. 111.

No comments: