Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Meal No. 968: Pacific Rim Grilled Chicken (on a NEW Grill!)


There's a new grill at the Roediger House, delivered last evening. After combing through the ratings in Consumer Reports and also checking out a range of comments and feedback on websites such as Amazon.com, I went with this fine Weber Genesis:


More grill than I might need, and more money than I should have spent, but I think I'm going to really enjoy it.


It finally became time to retire the workhorse basic Genesis grill (pictured below) that I'd bought from my friends Tom and Linda Dunlap back around the time I bought the Roediger House.



The first meal I made on this brand-new grill was a real hit for the small gathering of good friends here tonight: Pacific Rim chicken thighs. Moist, flavorful, tasty, tender, and good!





"Pacific Rim Chicken Thighs," in Weber's Big Book of Grilling by Jamie Purviance and Sandra S. McRae. San Francisco: Chronicle Books (2001), p. 258.

No comments: