Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Meal No. 910: Herb-Roasted Salmon Fillet


It was only the last hour that began to get a bit treacherous this afternoon, when I made the five-hour drive home from Virginia Beach. My work there for Wednesday and Thursday was canceled because of the 6-12 inches of snow that was to begin mid-day. Schools were dismissed early and the assistant superintendent said: "Go home."

I stopped off at Kernersville at the Harris Teeter and there was a fine-looking piece of salmon in the fish market. While I just had it a few meals ago, it was too tempting not to go with it again. With a bit of quinoa and some sugar snap peas that looked worse for the wear, I had the treat of being home and of cooking up some grub for dinner.

This also means that my compulsion to blog every single day requires me to shift around some entries that I had scheduled for this week while I was to be away from home. If you didn't know it before, I construct the blog in part by contrivances.



Based on "Herb-Roasted Salmon Fillets," by Luanne Asta of New York, NY. In Taste of Home, December 2013, p. 28.

No comments: