Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Very Black Friday


For this gorgeous stray feline who wondered into my Havahart® trap over the Thanksgiving holiday, I suppose it turned out to be a very black Friday. Regular blog readers know what typically follows for the wild, feral, and unclaimed wildlife stalking the neighborhood. Sorry, DWS.

Caged Furry

Speaking of unfortunate demises, I feel like if birds had their own CSI, they'd be investigating two suspicious deaths outside the kitchen bay window. I spotted one little peeper who was butt-up dead, laid out on the top grill of one of the heat pumps. Then, in the days following the grand RoHo Halloween Party, when I'd left the ice tub where beer was kept out on the patio pad, one of my birds mistook it for a hot tub. It wasn't just his sorrows that drowned.

Birdbath Wrath

No comments: