Search RoHo Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Meal No. 857: Juicy Burgers on the Grill

This week, I worked four days in Frederick and Shenandoah Counties, and then made the long drive home this evening. Yesterday and today, I worked at schools on the southern end of Shenandoah County, and that put me within about two minutes of the Route 11 Potato Chips company headquarters. I bought some dip mixes and barbecue chips.

It was a lovely drive home, because there's an unusual warm spell happening today, in advance of a very cold arctic mass of air that will blow in Saturday evening. This felt like my last decent evening to be outside grilling, so with barbecue potato chips fresh from the factory and a night when I could be outside in a t-shirt, juicy burgers on the grill seemed the smart call for dinner.




"Grilled Juicy Burgers," from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks recipe magazine.

No comments: