Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Meal No. 856: Grilled Veal Chops for Lunch

Mondays are often my travel day, and this one is as well. But there is still an exception, because tonight I taught a three-hour class next door in Greensboro, for the Guilford County Schools Alternative Certification Track program. My timeslot was 5 pm to 8 pm, and then I drove 4.5 hours up to Winchester. It was a late night!

But being home until about 3:30 pm left me with the opportunity to make lunch before heading out, and I tried not to be shabby about it. Around 2 pm, I sat down for a fine meal of grilled rosemary-crusted veal T-bone chops, lemon-garlic herbed baby gold potatoes with a parmesan crust, and sugar snap peas. That's what'll get me through this long day.




"Lemon-Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes," from Melissa's/World Variety Produce, Inc. Recipe on bag of potatoes. Alternative link for recipe can be found here.

No comments: