Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meal No. 812: Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Garlic Paste over Angel Hair Alfredo

This past Sunday night, as the house returned to normal after all the weekend activity, I wanted a decent but different dinner that would not have too much muss and fuss about it. My trip to the Harris Teeter netted some peeled and deveined shrimp but I wasn't initially certain about the use I'd put them to. A visit to the recipes on the Cook's Illustrated website clarified things for me, although I'm not expecting this to be a repeater on the RoHo menu in the future.


This was grilled shrimp with a spicy garlic paste, which I decided to serve over angel hair pasta with an alfredo sauce. The pasta and alfredo were better than the shrimp, but it was still reasonably edible.



"Garlic Shrimp with Spicy Garlic Paste," from Cook's Illustrated.com.

No comments: