Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Butter Toffee Cookies & Lemon Bliss Brownies

When I conducted a Project CRISS training at Corporate Landing Middle School in Virginia Beach a couple of weeks ago, I was given clear instructions to bring with me some baked goodies. I met the command two-fold.


It gave me an excuse to reach for a favorite cookie recipe that always seems to be well-received: butter toffee cookies.


I also rushed my way through a brand-new recipe that has circulated on Facebook, for Lemon Bliss Brownies. I think I made it a sugary mess with a bit too strong a flavor of lemon, but we all seemed to like it once we got around to sampling it.




"Butter Toffee Cookies," from King Arthur Flour.

"Lemon Bliss Brownies," passed around on Facebook during August 2013.

No comments: