Search RoHo Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

CRISS Level II and Cinnamon Chip Cookies


I am spending this week working in Richmond, VA, and conducting my first-ever solo training of trainers for Project CRISS. Since it's my first time to do this, time this past weekend was limited. But I did manage to make a batch of cinnamon chip oatmeal cookies, which I hope hit the spot with my fine group of 10 folks from Shenandoah County, Hopewell City, and Virginia Beach City Schools.



"Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies," from Hershey's Kitchens. Also available on the Hershey's website: http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=6197&name=Oatmeal7Cinnamon7Chips7Cookies

1 comment:

Amullen3 said...

The cookies and the training were both top notch. Thank you for sharing your expertise with all of us.