Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars

Here's one of those "leftover" or "catch-up" blog posts...this dessert was made and served way back in late April when I first made Chicken on a Throne.


This here is a pan of dulce de leche cheesecake bars. They are easy and straight-forward, with the only trick being to track down store-bought dulce de leche. Fortunately, I found it again not long ago when I was checking out the offerings in a Kroger in Roanoke, Virginia.

Given how simple this recipe is, and how good the result, you'd think I would have made this a more regular feature at the Roediger House. Alas, I've apparently only made them twice before: way, way back in the fall of 2010; and in early spring 2012.




"Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars," by Cindy Mushet. In Bon Appétit, June 2010, p. 96.

No comments: