Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cookies & Sugary Treats

A recent visitor to the Roediger House complained that I never make sugar cookies. So I made some this past week, with a brown sugar twist:



A colleague in Virginia Beach knew of my fascination with Stewart's Key Lime Soda, and she found a bag of key lime marshmallows. I finally put them into play when making rice krispies treats:


Monday Morning Addition: Last night, following Star Trek Into Darkness, and the Cuban pork sandwiches, I also cooked fresh batches of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies:





"Brown Sugar Cookies," from Crisco. Recipe can be found online.

"Key Lime Rice Krispy Treats," from Campfire Mallow Bursts.

"Premier White Chocolate and Macadamia Pieces Cookies," from Hershey's Mauna Loa. Found online at http://www.maunaloa.com/recipes/cookies.asp.

No comments: