Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Work-Related Cookie Batches

For my last trip up into Virginia before I start my May-cation at home, I whipped up some cinnamon chip oatmeal cookies to share with folks in my training this past Wednesday and at James Wood High School on Thursday:


Tomorrow, I have an afternoon session with coaches in the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School system, and so tonight I made a double batch of Cap'n Crunch cookies to take along.





"Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies," from Hershey's Kitchens. Also available on the Hershey's website: http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=6197&name=Oatmeal7Cinnamon7Chips7Cookies

"Cap'n Crunch Cookies," found online at The Capitol Baker, with credit going to The Sugar Plum Blog for inspiration and the source of the adapted recipe.

No comments: