Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meal No. 715: Dijon Pork Medallions

It is a phenomenally gorgeous April weekend, and of course I'm stuck inside doing the horrible drudgery of my taxes, since they're due on Monday and I need a deadline in order to get things done. I still wanted a good Saturday night dinner and had already bought a pork tenderloin, but this one was pretty quick to put together.


I'm not sure if it was the very first grocery check-out recipe magazine that my mother picked up when I was starting to get into cooking, but it was an early one. She and I tried quite a few recipes when I would come home on breaks from my final year at the University of Virginia.

Tonight it had the customary accompaniment of mashed potatoes, and I also made a particularly good batch of sweet white corn.



"Pork Medallions with Dijon Mushroom Sauce," by Frank Hollands of Minnesota. From Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks' A Taste of the BAKE-OFF Issue from March 2001, p. 40-41.

No comments: