Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stunning Dog on a Gorgeous Day


After having had some snow to finish out last week, after terrible rainy cold dreary days in succession, the drastic warm-up and perfect weather of this past Sunday and Monday were almost too good to be believed. I was tied up too much of the day Sunday working on chili and desserts and prep for Sunday night's chili gathering, but I did take Cyprus for a good walk. While she and I were outside, I managed to capture this especially regal shot of her with the house looming in the background under a glorious blue sky.

And on Monday, as I drove away from Winston-Salem to head up to Moorefield, West Virginia, I did so with my window down. The day's sunshine was brilliant, the skies an unbelievable blue, and everything perfectly aligned to celebrate both the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. and the second inauguration of President Barack Obama.


1 comment:

hootowlkarma said...

Just finished catching up on several days' posts with the usual effect; I'll keep this brief 'cause I'm headed home to the kitchen!

Great shot of Cyprus!