Search RoHo Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Meal No. 663: Lasagna

For the first time in two years, I made lasagna for the evening meal, where a small gathering of guests has come together on this Monday night. It's also going to be the last meal I get to fix in my kitchen for the next few days: the holidays have come and gone and it's time to hit the road again.





This was also a good night for having yet another cheesecake, my third one in the last few weeks. Tonight's offering was Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake, from Philadelphia Cream Cheese.




It was absolutely awful, and I'll never make that cheesecake again. Amy was polite about it.




"World's Best Lasagna," by John Chandler (Dallas, TX). Found online at AllRecipes.com.

"Philadelphia Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake," from Kraft. Also found online here.

No comments: