Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Meal No. 636: Braised Chicken and Brussels Sprouts

I had a heaping crew of fun folks here for dinner tonight and I wanted something warm and comfortable for this chilly (but chillin') November Monday. Another recipe that jumped out at me from Everyday Food that had just been thoughtfully sent to me was for braised chicken with Brussels sprouts.

The verdict: I'm not sure I ever want to cook chicken any other way. I'm not sure I ever want to make Brussels sprouts any other way. This was awesomely delicious. Also alongside, stuffed twice-baked potatoes. Lots of clean plates by the end of dinner.







"Braised Chicken and Brussels Sprouts," in Everyday Food, November 2012, p. 22. Recipe magazine shared with me by Donna Whitley-Smith.

"Stuffed Potatoes: Good/Better/Best," a recipe clipping saved from Cuisine at Home, Issue 60 [December 2006], p. 23-25.

No comments: