Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies


For the first time in what seems like forever, I finally got around to making a batch of cookies. I guess that little buying spree I pulled off yesterday at Sam's Club had the desired effect: I got busy making cookies.

By popular demand, I went for the white chocolate macadamia nut version, which were absolutely amazing when they came out hot. The rest of the cookies got shared during Friday night's Gallery Hop, at Delurk Gallery, and then with the staff at 6th & Vine the next morning.

Please Note: This is the first use of that spatula since this notorious event.

1 comment:

hootowlkarma said...

Hunter made a batch (4 dozen) of Mrs Fields' Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies yesterday, and I think we may have a dozen left. There's something magical about the making of homemade cookies that carries right over into the eating of 'em and the telling (or not telling) about it afterwards. Wish I'd had a couple of your Macadamia nut gems to mix it up with...