Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meal No. 604: Beef Tenderloin in Wine Sauce

Regular blog readers know that one of my absolute favorite meals to make is this Beef Tenderloin in Wine Sauce. With the heavy travel season I've got during this fall especially, I am going to be left with precious few opportunities to have a bunch of people over for this kind of RoHo feast. But this week I only had to be out of town for two days, and I work in town tomorrow, so this Thursday evening proved a perfect convergence to put eight good souls 'round the kitchen table for some good and filling grub.






"Beef Tenderloin in Wine Sauce" (p. 296) and "Spicy Horseradish Sauce" (p. 295) from The All-New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook. Compiled and Edited by Julie Fisher Gunter. Oxmoor Press (2006).

"Layered Green Bean Casserole," from my sister Allison in Rossville, Indiana.

"Stuffed Potatoes: Good/Better/Best," a recipe clipping saved from Cuisine at Home, Issue 60 [December 2006], p. 23-25.

No comments: