Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Post-Frivolity Exhaustion

In addition to yesterday's Labor Day Basketball Tourney, last night was also games night at the RoHo for some folks who wanted to stick around and make an evening of it.


I whipped up a pile of stuff for snackables, from southwestern dip to Route 11 dill wonder dip to pimento cheese. I also churned up a batch of chocolate frostie ice cream, shown here being sampled by the ever delightful Amy:


Cyprus is accustomed to being able to sleep about 20 hours a day. With yesterday's full calendar of people in and out, which kept her on edge and vigilant and curious all day long, and then late into last night with games and such, I guess that's what caused her to take to bed all day long today. I mean: I hardly saw her. She had to sleep it all off.




Recipe for Chocolate Frostie Ice Cream can be obtained from Food.com: http://www.food.com/recipe/wendys-frosty-67566

No comments: