Search RoHo Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Meal No. 548: Skillet Beef Stroganoff

It was a stormy drive in this afternoon from Richmond, where I spent the last two days with administrators at St. Christopher's School, working on how we think about and how we observe effective instruction. They were a great group and I'm looking forward to getting back up there in October for us to do some observations together.

Former student and good friend and colleague Timothy Schwarz was waiting at the house for me, since the Roediger House is a stopover point for him in returning to New Orleans from his family vacation in New Jersey. Dinner was called for and I thought it was time to return to a recipe for skillet stroganoff that I've enjoyed making a few times in the past.


Turns out it's still a hit here, and we definitely went for seconds.



"Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Dinner in a Skillet," by Emeril Lagasse. Found online at The Food Network.

No comments: