Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Milestone-Marking Fun Fête at the RoHo

Roediger House regular BPhil marked the end of his student teaching duties as of this past Friday. The celebration of the occasion took place that very night with a great crowd of about 20 on hand to join him in marking the moment.


The beginning of the evening was the roasted beef tenderloin meal. (The picture above shows Ben and his sweet love Robin just as we were all about to sit down for dinner.)


And since the weather was very much on our side, most of the night involved excellent upstairs porch time for the gathered crew.

I'd post more pictures, but Mama Phillis also reads the blog. (Hello, Susan!)

I tried to do my part and have on hand a bit of snackable stuff, including pimento cheese and white chocolate-macadamia nut cookies:



Several people crashed overnight, so Saturday morning I dusted off a recipe for Sybil Pope's sour cream coffee cake, that I've not ever made in the RoHo, I don't think. It was pretty darned good.


It was almost completely gone before I managed to snap a shot of it.

No comments: