Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Meal No. 451: Crab Cakes over Tomato-Gorgonzola Pasta

All too similar to last night's roasted red pepper cream sauce pasta, but I had to make something with what I had on hand because I never managed to get to the grocery store today. Guess my 2-hour afternoon nap had something to do with that.


I had bought a container of jumbo lump crab a little while back, with the intention of doing small crab cake appetizers for some gathering here at the house. That never happened, and I needed something more substantial to go on top of the pasta. Not sure these are a natural combination, but it was still very good.



"Crab Cakes Chiarello," by Michael Chiarello for Progresso. Recipe clipping.

"Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce with Pasta Shells," from Cuisine at Home, October 2007.

No comments: