Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Roediger House Stoneware Arrives

Something that careful watchers might have noticed in a few pictures here and there on the blog is that the Roediger House has its own set of coffee mugs. I got bitten by the bug to have these several years ago when I stayed at a bed-and-breakfast in Florida, while doing some work in Alachua County, and the coffee was served in mugs that had a nice line-art drawing of the house.

An unnecessary extravagance? Sure. But living in a house that's cool enough to put on a mug? I understand the required course of action.

Of late, I've felt like I needed to update the collection a bit. I also appreciate how easy it was to work with the supplier, Sunset Hill Stoneware.

So here's a sampling of the new arrivals...












No comments: