Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cyprus's Tormentors Today

I couldn't understand what had Cyprus so agitated and entranced earlier today, so I finally set down my laptop (I'm underwater with some work that's taking way too much time to complete) and had a look-see for myself.


You'll need to look closely, or perhaps click on the picture to get the larger version of it, but there in the middle of this shot is a cat, perched on the corner of the wall at the back of my lot. I have bird feeders nearby, so you can imagine what his/her interest is.




She liked to drive Cyprus crazy, and yes: they just sat there and stared at each other for quite a while.



Cyprus also goes nuts (!) over the yard squirrels, and I guess my Vaseline has worn off on the base of the kitchen window tray feeder, because it got taken over again. And Cyprus did not like that much either.

Of course, I'm just glad to see that she's feeling much better.


She had her 6-month vet check-up earlier in the week, and I don't know if it was the de-wormer or the liver treats they gave her, or a combination, but she tossed her cookies twice in the house (just small amounts) and then really hurled twice when we went out for a walk that afternoon. She was feeling puny for a while.

No comments: