Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meal No. 379: Chicken Alfredo over Spaghetti

After a fun weekend of guests, and knowing I've got to hit the road tomorrow for a full week of tough work up in Virginia, there was nothing involved or fancy about the Sunday evening meal. Partially invented, and also relying on a standard recipe, tonight I seared up chicken breast tenders, with a bit of extra seasoning, and served them in a modified alfredo sauce over pasta. It was okay but not spectacular. I've got better ways to do a creamy pasta than this.

My quick run to the grocery store allowed me to spot some good-looking dinner rolls in the deli-bakery section, so I figured I'd let those go alongside. I do love bread, but this type of dinner roll is among my favorites.

I'm sure they're pretty bad for you, especially because I will not be shorting myself on the slabs of butter alongside.

Since dinner ran a little late, it's good there was still some pimento cheese in the fridge to snack on and tide me over.

No comments: