Search RoHo Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal No. 353: Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

The fancy picture in the most recent issue of Cooking at Home has been taunting me ever since it arrived at the house, and I've been of a determined mind to give these fancied-up pancakes a trial run. That happened this morning.

You can tell I'm happy to be back in my kitchen, because I usually invest my cooking energy into dinner or desserts, rather than breakfast. Then, too, this was a very dessert-like breakfast!

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
If I were skilled and artistic, I'd've made the spiced syrup and the creamy icing swirl together like they do in the magazine's picture, but instead I just plopped the icing on and deluged it with syrup. These were amazing.



"Cinnamon Roll Pancakes," Cooking at Home, Issue 89, October 2011, p. 42-43.

No comments: