Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miranda Is Now Dakota

Last week, I blogged about the pictures of Cyprus's offspring that Erin from AARF had sent to me. Those are some mighty adorable puppies that Cyprus gave birth to, back before she was adopted into the Roediger House.

Adoptions sometimes don't work out, for one reason or another, and one of those pups (who had been named Miranda) was returned to AARF. She sports a new name now: Dakota. Erin says she's going to foster Dakota herself and get an idea about what she's like and her personality and such, so that later a good adoption match can be made.

In the meantime, while I have no interest whatsoever in bringing a second dog into the Roediger House, I can't help but hope and wish that someone I know will be the one to ultimately adopt this precious pup.

Any takers out there?

No comments: