Search RoHo Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Meal No. 309: Blackened Grilled Ahi Tuna


Before walking over to the downtown arts district for the monthly Gallery Hop, I tried my hand at another new recipe. I'd grabbed a couple of large slabs of wild-caught Ahi tuna when I went to CostCo yesterday, and I followed the directions in the latest issue of Cuisine at Home. What resulted was a delicious blackened grilled tuna, and I served up some of the leftover side dishes from this week's big meals, including corn pudding and sweet potato casserole.

The tuna had a nice spice to it, and it wasn't until getting back from Gallery Hop that I remembered the cajun remoulade I'd whipped up to go with it to help ease the heat. Oh well.



Blackened Dixie Tuna from Cuisine at Home, Issue 88, August 2011, p. 20-21.

No comments: