Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meal No. 263: Pizza Crap

Well, I've made what I think was my first inedible meal in the new Roediger House kitchen. I mean I actually could not eat the food I had prepared because it was so terrible.

This was a quick-fix meal, because I'd been working out of town for three days and just wanted to get some food on the table without having to go out to eat. So I tried out another recipe for pizza crust, styled along the lines of focaccia bread, and I must've had inactive yeast (although it hadn't expired yet) or something.

Anyway, I took a few bites and threw the rest of it away. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

PS: Other blog titles considered:
  • Pizza Pallor
  • Pizza Potty
  • Fell-Flat-Bread
  • Fo-can't-cia Pizza
  • Pizza without Pizzazz

No comments: