Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meal No. 240: B-n-G and Fried Eggs

Another Friday night driving 4.5 hours home from Virginia, after a full day of working with administrators on observation skills, and I was still ready to get in the kitchen and make something for dinner. Of course, it wasn't to be anything fancy...but it was darned delicious nonetheless.

And it was easy to make, because I did not want to have to make a Harris Teeter run in order to get my evening meal on the table. I wanted to walk in and start cooking.


With a block of always-dependable Neese's HOT sausage in the fridge, and biscuits in the freezer, last night's supper of biscuits and gravy with two fried eggs on the sides turned out to be just about perfect.


1 comment:

one of nettie's girls said...

Now, that looks delicious. I hardly ever make fried eggs. I don't know why. You have inspired me.