Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Emeril's Chocolate Cream Pie

Let me tell you what kind of dessert you missed at the Roediger House Monday night by not being there for the simple biscuits and gravy dinner.


The credit for the pie pictured here goes to Emeril Lagasse...it is one of his from the Food Network website. I got a good start on it and had planned to serve it for dessert Sunday night, but I didn't get it quite made. Part of the problem was following the directions for the crust, which just didn't work out, and I abandoned it for the store-bought Oreo crust shown here.


Creamy, rich, and filling...and deliciously and sinfully chocolate-ty. I even did some home-made whipped cream to top it, which may be close to a first for me.


I was not able to finish my slice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drool