Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meal No. 196: Teriyaki Steak Fingers

This evening I have once again turned to a recipe I got from my sister Allison and her husband Tom, something they prepared for me on one of my visits to see them in Rossville, Indiana. This is teriyaki steak fingers, cooked up on the grill, and it really hit the spot this evening. I did not want a complicated meal to prepare.


Nice color, for those who are inclined to value the aesthetics of a meal.


The couscous cooked up exactly right this evening. Makes me think about something a seller at the downtown farmers market told some friends of mine about why her sweets and baked good were always so good: use double the amount of butter.


The steak also went well with a colorful and varied salad:

No comments: