Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meal No. 188: United Colors of Been Eatin'


Saturday night's meal was another that leaned a little more to the fancy side, at least given what I usually make for the main dish. Inspired by a recipe I got from my good friend Cindy Coulson, this is cream cheese-stuffed chicken with a sweet dijon glaze. I did a little web searching to find out how to dress up its flavor a bit, and I incorporated some of the ideas that others had from trying out this same meal.


Alongside were baked potatoes with plenty of butter melting over them, sugar snap peas, and a Caesar salad.


I think these sugar snap peas got a bit of freezer burn, but they were still good.


To me, it's not a properly done Caesar salad unless it has too much dressing on it.


And here is the final plate (or, more properly, "platter"). I'd like to still play with this recipe a bit, but it's a keeper.

No comments: