Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monster Chip Cookies for Richmond County Folks

I really like the good people in Richmond County Schools that I've been working with these last two years. It is fun to watch the different principals competing with one another to see who can play the best host for the administrators they're hosting when we work on observation skills and post-observation conferencing. I don't want to get caught up in their competitions, but I like being the happy beneficiary of their good food and goodies and such.

Since I like to whip things up in the kitchen as well, I have wanted to bring something along on one of my ventures down US 220 to Rockingham and Hamlet. Since yesterday's dinner was an early one, I had time to get a batch of monster chip cookies baked.


Not my best selection, but they're still tempting to have sitting on the counter.

No comments: