Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meal No. 153: Tuna with Tarragon-Mushroom Sauce


Last night's meal (No. 153 in the new kitchen...don't you love my tabulation obsession?) was seared sashimi yellowfin tuna steaks with a tarragon-mushroom cream sauce. It was tasty to chow down on while watching the final episode of the second season of TRUE BLOOD.


This is not the first time I've made this sauce; last time it was the accompaniment to some salmon fillets. That previous meal was also when I tried out my new rice cooker for the first time. Last night was my first time making brown rice with that cooker. It takes considerably longer to cook (almost two hours), but the result was well worth it. I made extra in hopes there will be an excuse to whip up some stir-fry with fried rice before the weekend is out.

No comments: