Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kindest Cuts

There's been enough rain lately that it was time for more grass-cutting on this warm Tuesday. I have been doing a much better job staying on top of the lawn so far this summer, but that may be in part because I did not subject myself to as demanding a travel schedule as I have in the past.

It seems like last year I would be home a day or so on the weekends, and if it happened to be raining, then it would be a whole 'nother week before the grass could be touched. That, plus the ongoing construction last year, made trimming the lawn a trickier proposition.

But as I've said before, the well-cared-for lawn makes the house look that much better. And I'm into that.

It also seemed to be a good day for a haircut, which was long overdue.

No comments: