Search RoHo Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cue the Flood Lights

I suppose my enthusiasm for casting more light on the parking area got me too excited about installing these flood lights, without taking the time to consider what happens when they burn out:



I mean, these flood lights are under the eaves of the second story, and I ain't got a ladder that'll stretch up that far. And if I did, I really don't have anywhere to store it.



So recently, on a trip to Lowe's, I spotted one of those extension lightbulb changers, and I figured I'd give it a try. I still had to climb up the ladder and get up on the roof of the bay window, but Ray Jones managed to get both of these burned-out floodlamps changed. Now, the lot is once again properly lighted at night.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

You are hilarious. I had to use one of those when I worked at Ann Taylor and hated it. I was always afraid the bulb would fall and shatter. Glad you had no mishaps!