Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meal No. 94: Juicy Burgers (Again)

To my way of thinking, it would be awfully hard to beat the weather in Winston-Salem today. I know some people thought it was a little warm, but c'mon: low 80s and stiff breezes and crystal clear blue skies? I just had to grill again, even though that's exactly what I did just last weekend. Of course, I needed to fire up the grill for more good burgers again, in part because last week did not give me the chance to satisfy my urge to whip up some mac-n-cheese.

So here it is: a shot of the very late-night grilled hamburger with a tempting side of piping hot macaroni and cheese, perhaps almost on the too-cheesy side, but still not the perfect recipe yet. (I'm still working on that).

And since it was pushing 10:30 pm when the meal was done, I decided to let the dishes sit till morning.

No comments: