Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Licked Lizard

So, last weekend, when I was rushing around frantically with my late-night juicy burgers on the grill preparations, an unexpected and uninvited visitor showed up on my computer. He was stopped just before he finished doing a google search for "geico.com."



Now, with the lovely weather last Sunday, there was a lot more coming and going from the back doors, and I have all ideas that when I went out to do some weed-eater action outside the kitchen eating bay windows, around where the air conditioning units are, this little rascal snuck in. He was smart enough to try to scurry out the same way he'd entered (sorry this pic is a bit blurry, but this was fast-action stuff here). It was cool watching him shift his colors to match the bricks, the floor, the computer...

No comments: