Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Barnette's Bill Is Still a Bitter Pill

So it's been a couple of days that I've had this bill from Barnette Heating and A/C, Inc., of Mocksville, NC, and it is still sticking in my craw. The installation and functioning of the new system in my house has not been without problems and complications, and I've lost count of the number of times they've had to come out and get the system up and running again after it simply quit.

And there's something especially irksome about bills that come with that sticker there at the bottom of it. The last time I got a bill from Barnette, they'd already sent me a second one one week later with an annoying handwritten admonishment added to it. For service that is as imperfect as they've shown themselves to be in my experience with them, I hardly think they can go around making the demands of a stickler regarding the bills being paid.

It does not endear me to the business, I can tell you.

No comments: